Our patent pending heavy duty Stainless Steel Offset Infrared Patio Heater introduces a new revolution in outdoor heating. Operating at 90% heating efficiency, this infrared patio heater runs on regular household electric current and is substantially less expensive to operate than propane patio heaters. This adaptable unit can be used indoors and outdoors and has wheels for easy mobility.
- 12 ft. non-retractable electrical cord
- Standard 110V household current
- No UV rays, silent operation
- No harmful emissions or toxic residuals
|Materials||Stainless Steel and Aluminum|
|Dimensions||20" X 23" X 92"|
|Fuel||120 V Electric|
- 1500 watts
- Weather-resistant protective aluminum heat shield
- On/off toggle switch
- 90% energy conversion
- 100% heat production within seconds
- 9ft blanket of heat—not affected by wind
- 12ft non-retractable electrical cord
- Stainless steel post assembly
- Tip over protection system
- Wheels for easy mobility
- Cover included
- CSA approved
Assembled Dimensions: 20"Base, 92"H max, 71"H min.; 52 lbs
Head Unit Dimensions: 22"L, 7"W, 5”D
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthlate (DEHP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.