Are your kids begging you to take down those pictures they drew in kindergarten? Is the "Dogs Playing Poker" poster just not fitting in with your sophisticated family room remodel? Then a wall mounted ethanol fireplace is just what you need.
The BRAND NEW Brooklyn, at 34", it is quite a statement to make in your dining room, family room, or even outside on your patio.
This decorative wall-mounted fireplace, designed for both indoor and outdoor use, creates a large, soothing flame that will bring luxury and heat to any living space.
Installation is fast and easy. It only takes 15 minutes. And because it is an ethanol fireplace, it requires no gas/electric connection or chimney, saving you both time and money.
Some occasions call for a lot of fire and some need a mere intimate flicker. You are in luck because the Santa Lucia is equipped with a flame regulation mechanism. This gives you complete control over the intensity of the flame.
This fireplace will burn for approximately 5 hours with 1 fill of superior quality bio ethanol fuel. That's long enough for a full relaxing evening with the family, a complete 7 course dinner party, or a patio bash with all your friends.
Like all of ECO-FEU's high quality fireplaces, the Brooklyn comes with a 3 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty.
Bio-ethanol fireplaces offer many advantages over traditional wood or even natural gas/propane fireplaces.
- Installation requires no modifications to your home. No need for gas lines, electrical outlets or chimneys.
- Exhaust gases of bio-ethanol are much cleaner, it burns more cleanly (more complete combustion)
- You can use any plant for production of bio-ethanol, it only has to contain sugar and starch. The best choice is sugar cane, but you can also use potatoes, barley, wheat etc.
- It is carbon neutral i.e. the carbon dioxide released in the bio-ethanol production process is the same amount as the one the crops previously absorbed during photosynthesis
- The net effect of bio-ethanol use results in an overall decrease in ozone formation, an important environmental issue. (The emissions produced by burning ethanol are less reactive with sunlight).
- Bio-ethanol is considered a renewable energy resource because it is primarily the result of conversion of the sun's energy into usable energy.
All bio-ethanol fuel burns cleanly and does not produce the soot, smoke, or mess that is normally associated with a wood-burning fireplace. Our recommended ethanol fireplace fuel is made from 100% alcohol without the use of any oil at all, produced from renewable agriculture products, like barley, grains, sunflowers, corn, wheat, and potatoes, and manufactured in an earth-friendly process that does not harm the environment.
WE RECOMMEND: ECO-FEU SUPERIOR QUALITY BIO-ETHANOL FUEL
- Dimensions: 33 7/8” x 7 7/8” x 20 1/8”
- Burner: 0.8L – Adjustable Burner
- Flame Height: Up to 9”
- Weight: 49 lbs
- BTU Output: 4000
- Eco-Feu 3 Year Limited Warranty