"Simple lines, quick installation, and adjustable flames make this a great addition to your living room or apartment."
-- Ron Olcott, CEO
The Montreal is a decorative wall-mounted fireplace that is designed for both indoor and outdoor use offering you the ultimate in flexibility. It creates a soothing flame that will bring luxury and heat to any living space.
Installation takes 15 minutes and requires no gas/electric connection or chimney. You can be enjoying your fireplace within minutes of it arriving at your home.
It is equipped with a flame regulation mechanism. This fireplace will burn for approximately 5 hours with 1 fill of superior quality bio ethanol fuel. Included in the box is an easy pour spout. This unit comes with a 3 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty.
- Style: Wallmount / Can be built-in
- Dimensions: 41 3/4'' x 7 7/8'' x 22 7/8''
- Burner: 1.42L - Adjustable Burner
- Burn Time: 4 to 6 hours
- Flame Height: Up to 9''
- Indoor/Outdoor: YES* Cannot be left out in the rain
- Included: Easy Pour Spout, Burner, Wallmount Installation Brackets
- Features: Designed in Montreal Canada, full steel construction, burner made out of 304 stainless steel, Tempered Safety Glass, Eco-Feu's Patent Pending Automatic Convection System, Eco-Feu's Patent Pending Shutter Mechanism.
- Guarantee: Eco-Feu 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Certification: According to UL & ULC Standards
- Fuel: Eco-Feu Superior Quality Bioethanol Fuel