"This is the wall mounted version of the popular Santa Cruz It features a long burner that generates flames up to 12" high (believe me, that's a lot of fire). Quick installation and a long burn time means you will be enjoying your fireplace all evening the day you receive it."
-- Ron Olcott, CEO
The Santa Cruz is a decorative wall mounted fireplace that is designed for both indoor and outdoor use to give you maximum flexibility. And if that isn't enough, it can also be built-in to a wall.
It creates a large, soothing flame that will bring luxury and heat to any living space, dividing wall or other custom application. Installation requires no gas/electric connection or chimney.
It is equipped with a flame regulation mechanism. This fireplace will burn for approximately 7 hours with 1 fill of superior quality bio ethanol fuel. Included in the box is an easy pour spout and legs for free-standing use.
This unit comes with a 3 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty.
- Style: Wallmount / Can be built-in
- Dimensions: 63'' x 7 7/8'' x 22 7/8''
- Burner: 3.65L - Adjustable Burner
- Burn Time: 6 to 8 hours
- Flame Height: Up to 12''
- Indoor/Outdoor: YES* Cannot be left out in the rain
- Included: Easy Pour Spout, Burner, Wallmount Installation Brackets
- Features: Designed in Montreal Canada, full steel construction, burner made out of 304 stainless steel, Tempered Safety Glass, Eco-Feu's Patent Pending Automatic Convection System, Eco-Feu's Patent Pending Shutter Mechanism.
- Guarantee: Eco-Feu 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Certification: According to UL & ULC Standards
- Fuel: Eco-Feu Superior Quality Bioethanol Fuel