"The Vision series of freestanding fireplaces come as close as you can get to having a magic flame you can set anywhere. Low profile burners with clear glass sides and no tops make the fixture almost disappear allowing you to get lost in the fire. When you add in the efficiency and clean burn of bio-ethanol fuel ..... As I said. Magic."
-- Ron Olcott, CEO
The Vision III is a freestanding fire feature that is designed for both indoor and outdoor use giving you the ultimate in flexibility. It creates a large, soothing flame that will bring luxury and heat to any living space.
It is equipped with a flame regulation mechanism leaving you in control of how much fire you see. This fireplace will burn for approximately 5 hours with 1 fill of superior quality bio ethanol fuel. Included in the box is an easy pour spout.
This unit comes with a 3 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty.
Bio-ethanol fireplaces offer many advantages over traditional wood or even natural gas/propane fireplaces.
- Installation requires no modifications to your home. No need for gas lines, electrical outlets or chimneys.
- Exhaust gases of bio-ethanol are much cleaner, it burns more cleanly (more complete combustion)
- You can use any plant for production of bio-ethanol, it only has to contain sugar and starch. The best choice is sugar cane, but you can also use potatoes, barley, wheat etc.
- It is carbon neutral i.e. the carbon dioxide released in the bio-ethanol production process is the same amount as the one the crops previously absorbed during photosynthesis
- The net effect of bio-ethanol use results in an overall decrease in ozone formation, an important environmental issue. (The emissions produced by burning ethanol are less reactive with sunlight).
- Bio-ethanol is considered a renewable energy resource because it is primarily the result of conversion of the sun's energy into usable energy.
All bio-ethanol fuel burns cleanly and does not produce the soot, smoke, or mess that is normally associated with a wood-burning fireplace. Our recommended ethanol fireplace fuel is made from 100% alcohol without the use of any oil at all, produced from renewable agriculture products, like barley, grains, sunflowers, corn, wheat, and potatoes, and manufactured in an earth-friendly process that does not harm the environment.
WE RECOMMEND: ECO-FEU SUPERIOR QUALITY BIO-ETHANOL FUEL
This is a freestanding fireplace. Simply set it up using the included instructions and place on any non-flammable surface like a marble coffee table or a tile patio bar. Be sure to follow all included safety instructions included with your fireplace including minimum distances from flammable object.
- Style: Freestanding
- Dimensions: 51 1/4'' x 10 1/4'' x 16 11/16''
- Burner: 3.65L - Adjustable Burner
- Burn Time: 6 to 8 hours
- Flame Height: Up to 12''
- Indoor/Outdoor: YES* Cannot be left out in the rain
- Included: Easy Pour Spout, Burner, Wallmount Installation Brackets
- Features: Designed in Montreal Canada, full steel construction, burner made out of 304 stainless steel, Tempered Safety Glass, Eco-Feu's Patent Pending Automatic Convection System, Eco-Feu's Patent Pending Shutter Mechanism.
- Guarantee: Eco-Feu 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Certification: According to UL & ULC Standards
- Fuel: Eco-Feu Superior Quality Bioethanol Fuel