The Vision I is a freestanding fire feature that is designed for both indoor and outdoor use.
It creates a large, soothing flame that will bring luxury and heat to any living space.
It is equipped with a flame regulation mechanism so you can achieve exactly the fire effect you want.
This fireplace will burn for approximately 5 hours with 1 fill of superior quality bio ethanol fuel. Included in the box is an easy pour spout.
This unit comes with a 3 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty.
Bio-ethanol fireplaces offer many advantages over traditional wood or even natural gas/propane fireplaces.
- Installation requires no modifications to your home. No need for gas lines, electrical outlets or chimneys.
- Exhaust gases of bio-ethanol are much cleaner, it burns more cleanly (more complete combustion)
- You can use any plant for production of bio-ethanol, it only has to contain sugar and starch. The best choice is sugar cane, but you can also use potatoes, barley, wheat etc.
- It is carbon neutral i.e. the carbon dioxide released in the bio-ethanol production process is the same amount as the one the crops previously absorbed during photosynthesis
- The net effect of bio-ethanol use results in an overall decrease in ozone formation, an important environmental issue. (The emissions produced by burning ethanol are less reactive with sunlight).
- Bio-ethanol is considered a renewable energy resource because it is primarily the result of conversion of the sun's energy into usable energy.
All bio-ethanol fuel burns cleanly and does not produce the soot, smoke, or mess that is normally associated with a wood-burning fireplace. Our recommended ethanol fireplace fuel is made from 100% alcohol without the use of any oil at all, produced from renewable agriculture products, like barley, grains, sunflowers, corn, wheat, and potatoes, and manufactured in an earth-friendly process that does not harm the environment.
WE RECOMMEND: ECO-FEU SUPERIOR QUALITY BIO-ETHANOL FUEL
This is a freestanding fireplace. Simply set it up using the included instructions and place on any non-flammable surface like a marble coffee table or a tile patio. Be sure to follow all included safety instructions included with your fireplace including minimum distances from flammable objects.
- Style: Freestanding
- Dimensions: 28 3/4'' x 10 1/4'' x 16 11/16''
- Burner: 1.42L - Adjustable Burner
- Burn Time: 4 to 6 hours
- Flame Height: Up to 9''
- Indoor/Outdoor: YES* Cannot be left out in the rain
- Included: Easy Pour Spout, Burner, Wallmount Installation Brackets
- Features: Designed in Montreal Canada, full steel construction, burner made out of 304 stainless steel, Tempered Safety Glass, Eco-Feu's Patent Pending Automatic Convection System, Eco-Feu's Patent Pending Shutter Mechanism.
- Guarantee: Eco-Feu 3 Year Limited Waranty
- Certification: According to UL & ULC Standards
- Fuel: Eco-Feu Superior Quality Bioethanol Fuel
Excellent product, with elegant shapes and quality materials, all transcending ephemeral styles often found in homes. This one will pass the generations .. Pretty well conceived and very well produced. A problem with the ignition technique with matches: we have to get too close to the tank; Moreover, it often happens to have to light several times after a filling, because the flame goes out after a few seconds - we counted until eleven attempt and it is not because bioethanol was not Not at the right temperature. Even less good: the instruction booklet does not correspond at all to the quality of the product. The understanding of the assembly is compromised by the poor quality of the content (text and explanations) and especially by the poor layout. An improvement here is necessary before long to avoid damaging the fireplace during the assembly as happened to us.