"This is the 2-sided version of the popular Santa Cruz It features a long burner that generates flames up to 12" high (believe me, thats a lot of fire). Use as a freestanding unit by itself or build it into a dividing wall to share the experience between two rooms"
-- Ron Olcott, CEO
The Santa Cruz 2-sided is a decorative freestanding fireplace that is designed for both indoor and outdoor use to give you maximum flexibility. And if that isn't enough, it can also be built-in to a dividing wall to provide a fireplace in two different rooms at the same time.
It creates a large, soothing flame that will bring luxury and heat to any living space, dividing wall or other custom application. Installation requires no gas/electric connection or chimney.
It is equipped with a flame regulation mechanism. This fireplace will burn for approximately 7 hours with 1 fill of superior quality bio ethanol fuel. Included in the box is an easy pour spout and legs for free-standing use.
This unit comes with a 3 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty.
Bio-ethanol fireplaces offer many advantages over traditional wood or even natural gas/propane fireplaces.
- Installation requires no modifications to your home. No need for gas lines, electrical outlets or chimneys.
- Exhaust gases of bio-ethanol are much cleaner, it burns more cleanly (more complete combustion)
- You can use any plant for production of bio-ethanol, it only has to contain sugar and starch. The best choice is sugar cane, but you can also use potatoes, barley, wheat etc.
- It is carbon neutral i.e. the carbon dioxide released in the bio-ethanol production process is the same amount as the one the crops previously absorbed during photosynthesis
- The net effect of bio-ethanol use results in an overall decrease in ozone formation, an important environmental issue. (The emissions produced by burning ethanol are less reactive with sunlight).
- Bio-ethanol is considered a renewable energy resource because it is primarily the result of conversion of the sun's energy into usable energy.
All bio-ethanol fuel burns cleanly and does not produce the soot, smoke, or mess that is normally associated with a wood-burning fireplace. Our recommended ethanol fireplace fuel is made from 100% alcohol without the use of any oil at all, produced from renewable agriculture products, like barley, grains, sunflowers, corn, wheat, and potatoes, and manufactured in an earth-friendly process that does not harm the environment.
WE RECOMMEND: ECO-FEU SUPERIOR QUALITY BIO-ETHANOL FUEL
- Style: Freestanding / Can be Built-in (dividing wall)
- Dimensions: 63'' x 7 7/8'' x 22 7/8''
- Burner: 3.65L - Adjustable Burner
- Burn Time: 6 to 8 hours
- Flame Height: Up to 12''
- Indoor/Outdoor: YES* Cannot be left out in the rain
- Included: Easy Pour Spout, Burner, Free Standing Installation Brackets
- Features: Designed in Montreal Canada, full steel construction, burner made out of 304 stainless steel, Tempered Safety Glass, Eco-Feu's Patent Pending Automatic Convection System, Eco-Feu's Patent Pending Shutter Mechanism.
- Guarantee: Eco-Feu 3 Year Limited Waranty
- Certification:According to UL & ULC Standards
- Fuel: Eco-Feu Superior Quality Bioethanol Fuel