Ever wished you could just warm up your hands sitting on the dining or patio table while you waited for the food to be served?
I know I have.
Now you can put a real bio-ethanol fire right on the table with Juliette by ECO-FEU.
Juliette is like your everyday scented candle except with a better use than just adding charm/romance to the interior of your room.
This fireplace comes in beautiful designs that work great for indoors as well as the outdoors. It comes in two colors: stainless and gloss black. Both look equally classy placed in the middle of the dining table or patio table adding aesthetic to the room.
This Bio-Ethanol fuel based Tabletop Fireplace has a burn time of approximately 3 hours with one 16oz bottle of fuel.
Juliette comes with a bottle of the fuel, an easy pour spout, a burner as well as a snuffer.
In addition, it also comes with a 3-year warranty.
The 304 stainless steel burner is designed in Canada which is protected by a tempered glass that adds to the charm/romance.
The height of the flames is also controlled for your safety and is about 7 1/2".
The Juliette Tabletop Fireplace's minimalist design followed by its usage as a Tabletop Fireplace allows it to be used anywhere without looking out of place.
You can place it on your garden benches while barbecuing steaks in your backyard or place it among your scented candles to add to your romantic mood.
It fits in beautifully by adding aesthetic to your homes décor. The mesmerizing flame and its centerpiece makes it a must have purchase for a warmer and soothing winter (and spring and summer and fall) experience.
Bio-ethanol fireplaces offer many advantages over traditional wood or even natural gas/propane fireplaces.
- Installation requires no modifications to your home. No need for gas lines, electrical outlets or chimneys.
- Exhaust gases of bio-ethanol are much cleaner, it burns more cleanly (more complete combustion)
- You can use any plant for production of bio-ethanol, it only has to contain sugar and starch. The best choice is sugar cane, but you can also use potatoes, barley, wheat etc.
- It is carbon neutral i.e. the carbon dioxide released in the bio-ethanol production process is the same amount as the one the crops previously absorbed during photosynthesis
- The net effect of bio-ethanol use results in an overall decrease in ozone formation, an important environmental issue. (The emissions produced by burning ethanol are less reactive with sunlight).
- Bio-ethanol is considered a renewable energy resource because it is primarily the result of conversion of the sun's energy into usable energy.
All bio-ethanol fuel burns cleanly and does not produce the soot, smoke, or mess that is normally associated with a wood-burning fireplace. Our recommended ethanol fireplace fuel is made from 100% alcohol without the use of any oil at all, produced from renewable agriculture products, like barley, grains, sunflowers, corn, wheat, and potatoes, and manufactured in an earth-friendly process that does not harm the environment.
WE RECOMMEND: ECO-FEU SUPERIOR QUALITY BIO-ETHANOL FUEL
Assembly is simple following the included instruction sheet and mostly consists of removing packing materials and learning the safety procedures. Once it is assembled simply place the fireplace on any non-flammable surface. Light it and enjoy.
I know I enjoy mine.
Its features include:
- Tabletop style
- Dimensions: 5 15/16'' x 12 5/8''
- 380ml Burner
- Burn time up to 4 hours on one fill
- Flame Height: Up to 7 1/2''
- Indoor/Outdoor (Cannot be left out in the rain)
- Included: Snuffer, Burner, Easy Pour Spout and 16oz Superior Quality Bio Ethanol Bottle
- Designed in Canada, full steel construction, burner made out of 304 stainless steel, Tempered Safety Glass
- Eco-Feu 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Fuel: Eco-Feu Superior Quality Bioethanol Fuel
“Absolutely delighted with my Juliette
Absolutely delighted with my Juliette table top fire display. Adds elegance, design, and ambiance to any room.”
–Patricia. H (verified buyer)
“Better than advertised
I love my Juliette fireplace -- especially on a cold, dark evening. The flame is beautiful and dynamic, much better than in the videos.”
-Michael. S (verified Reviewer)