The simple, elegant design and the beautiful satin black finish of the Tribeca II model Anywhere Fireplace™ on a stand will create a dramatic statement and add architectural interest to any room. Just place it on the floor in any room and your guest will be impressed at the style and sophistication it adds to any décor, traditional to contemporary. Assembles easily in just a few minutes. An additional feature of the Tribeca II Anywhere Fireplace™ is that if you would ever want to change it to hang on a wall instead of sitting on the floor, you can purchase the wall brackets, remove the base and it will easily convert to a wall-mount fireplace. Truly one of a kind fireplace that will give you the real dancing flames a fireplace, but without construction, connections and without the hassle of smoke, fumes, soot or smell. Totally clean and beautiful for you to enjoy anywhere. FUEL SOLD SEPERATELY. NEVER SUBSTITUTE ANY OTHER FUEL IN PLACE OF LIQUID FUEL FOR VENTLESS FIREPLACES. ALWAYS READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS ON YOUR FIREPLACE AND THE FUEL BOTTLE
- Ventless, needs no chimney, no gas or electric hook up
- Burns ONLY Eco-friendly Bio-ethanol LIQUID fuel made for ventless fireplaces
- protective glass front
Bio-ethanol fireplaces offer many advantages over traditional wood or even natural gas/propane fireplaces.
- Installation requires no modifications to your home. No need for gas lines, electrical outlets or chimneys.
- Exhaust gases of bio-ethanol are much cleaner, it burns more cleanly (more complete combustion)>
- You can use any plant for production of bio-ethanol, it only has to contain sugar and starch. The best choice is sugar cane, but you can also use potatoes, barley, wheat etc.
- It is carbon neutral i.e. the carbon dioxide released in the bio-ethanol production process is the same amount as the one the crops previously absorbed during photosynthesis
- The net effect of bio-ethanol use results in an overall decrease in ozone formation, an important environmental issue. (The emissions produced by burning ethanol are less reactive with sunlight).
- Bio-ethanol is considered a renewable energy resource because it is primarily the result of conversion of the sun's energy into usable energy.
All bio-ethanol fuel burns cleanly and does not produce the soot, smoke, or mess that is normally associated with a wood-burning fireplace. Our recommended ethanol fireplace fuel is made from 100% alcohol without the use of any oil at all, produced from renewable agriculture products, like barley, grains, sunflowers, corn, wheat, and potatoes, and manufactured in an earth-friendly process that does not harm the environment.
WE RECOMMEND: SMART FUEL LIQUID BIO-ETHANOL FUEL
|Color||Satin Black Paint|
|Materials||Black Satin Painted Metal on Stand (Black Glass Base)|
|Dimensions||27.5 x 9.5 x23.5|
|Fuel||Liquid Bio-ethanol for ventless fireplaces|
|Country of Origin||China|