Sun Jel (also and formerly known as Crackling Flame) has been making quality gel fuel for fireplaces since 1985. With the cleanest burning fuel on the market you can enjoy the comfort of a fire indoors or outdoors. All Sun Jel products are easy to light and require no ventilation. Sun Jel gives you the cozy comfort of a warm, crackling fire without the smoke and soot of a traditional wood-burning fireplace Each can burns for approximately 2.5 hours with a beautiful 7 inch vibrant yellow flame and has a wonderful crackling sound. Sun Jel burns for approximately 3 hours however results may vary slightly depending on the environment as every situation is different. Burn time variables include but are not limited to: type of fireplace, elevation, airflow, and outdoor temperature. For Use in Anywhere Fireplace Empire, Oasis, and Sutton models. BEFORE PURCHASING, BE SURE TO READ YOUR FIREPLACE INSTRUCTIONS FOR SAFETY AND USAGE. PLEASE NOTE: THIS FUEL CANNOT BE SHIPPED AIR DUE TO SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS OF THIS FLAMMABLE PRODUCT. CAN ONLY BE SHIPPED WITHIN THE CONTIGUOUS STATES.
- Clean Burning
- No fumes or odor
- Safe for indoor use
Bio-ethanol fireplaces offer many advantages over traditional wood or even natural gas/propane fireplaces.
- Installation requires no modifications to your home. No need for gas lines, electrical outlets or chimneys.
- Exhaust gases of bio-ethanol are much cleaner, it burns more cleanly (more complete combustion)>
- You can use any plant for production of bio-ethanol, it only has to contain sugar and starch. The best choice is sugar cane, but you can also use potatoes, barley, wheat etc.
- It is carbon neutral i.e. the carbon dioxide released in the bio-ethanol production process is the same amount as the one the crops previously absorbed during photosynthesis
- The net effect of bio-ethanol use results in an overall decrease in ozone formation, an important environmental issue. (The emissions produced by burning ethanol are less reactive with sunlight).
- Bio-ethanol is considered a renewable energy resource because it is primarily the result of conversion of the sun's energy into usable energy.
All bio-ethanol fuel burns cleanly and does not produce the soot, smoke, or mess that is normally associated with a wood-burning fireplace. Our recommended ethanol fireplace fuel is made from 100% alcohol without the use of any oil at all, produced from renewable agriculture products, like barley, grains, sunflowers, corn, wheat, and potatoes, and manufactured in an earth-friendly process that does not harm the environment.
WE RECOMMEND: SMART FUEL LIQUID BIO-ETHANOL FUEL
|Materials||Gel Fuel for fireplaces|
|Country of Origin||USA|