The exciting Anywhere Fireplace Southampton series GEL FUEL fireplaces combines the popular and appealing teak wood with premium polished stainless steel. The striking design of these fireplaces will make a dramatic statement whether you choose to place them indoors, but especially outdoors. Just imagine them on your patio, by a pool, in your yard, on dock, deck or at your beach house. They are made of reclaimed quality teak and 304 grade polished stainless steel accents for a dramatic yet warm look. These fireplaces are clean burning, so you may use them indoors or out, move it from your house to your outdoor oasis. This Fireplace Only uses 13Oz Gel Fuel Cans made specifically for ventless fireplaces. (Sold Seperately) Note, there are Gel Fuel cans on the market that have citronella oil in them. If using the Gel Can with Citronella Oil, it can only be used outdoors. A Gel Can will burn approx 2.5 hours.
- Indoor or Outdoor Use ONLY with 13 oz Gel Fuel Cans
- Use on any steady surface
- Lightweight to relocate easily (never while lit or hot)
Bio-ethanol fireplaces offer many advantages over traditional wood or even natural gas/propane fireplaces.
- Installation requires no modifications to your home. No need for gas lines, electrical outlets or chimneys.
- Exhaust gases of bio-ethanol are much cleaner, it burns more cleanly (more complete combustion)>
- You can use any plant for production of bio-ethanol, it only has to contain sugar and starch. The best choice is sugar cane, but you can also use potatoes, barley, wheat etc.
- It is carbon neutral i.e. the carbon dioxide released in the bio-ethanol production process is the same amount as the one the crops previously absorbed during photosynthesis
- The net effect of bio-ethanol use results in an overall decrease in ozone formation, an important environmental issue. (The emissions produced by burning ethanol are less reactive with sunlight).
- Bio-ethanol is considered a renewable energy resource because it is primarily the result of conversion of the sun's energy into usable energy.
All bio-ethanol fuel burns cleanly and does not produce the soot, smoke, or mess that is normally associated with a wood-burning fireplace. Our recommended ethanol fireplace fuel is made from 100% alcohol without the use of any oil at all, produced from renewable agriculture products, like barley, grains, sunflowers, corn, wheat, and potatoes, and manufactured in an earth-friendly process that does not harm the environment.
WE RECOMMEND: SMART FUEL LIQUID BIO-ETHANOL FUEL
|Materials||Teak / 304 Stainless|
|Assembly||mimimal assembly required|
|Dimensions||9.5 x 9.5 x34|
|Fuel||Gel Fuel Can|
|Country of Origin||India|