The fuels offered are created specifically for bio-ethanol ventless fireplaces. It is a fuel specially formulated to provide the cleanest and safest fire possible. SMARTFUEL™ features an exclusive patent-pending Safety Pour™ technology. First in the industry to provide the safest possible flash-free transfer of fuel from the bottle into the fireplace reservoir. SMARTFUEL™ is ‘Planet-Friendly and suitable for use indoors or outdoors, as no harmful fumes are generated when burning – only small amounts of CO2 and Water Vapor… no soot, no smoke, no smell, and no residue. The only recycled ethanol fuel available, making it the world’s ‘Greenest Choice Ethanol™ SMARTFUEL™ contains BITR™, a bitterant to prevent accidental ingestion by children and small animals. SMARTFUEL™ is Laboratory Tested and Certified for both it’s SAFETY POUR™ technology, and it’s clean, toxic free exhaust for indoor burning… providing consumer ‘peace of mind’. Laboratory Certification & MSDS are available online. SMARTFUEL™ is Made in the USA. NEVER SUBSTITUTE ANY OTHER FUEL IN PLACE OF LIQUID FUEL FOR VENTLESS FIREPLACES. ALWAYS READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS ON YOUR FIREPLACE AND THE FUEL BOTTLE Please Note: This fuel cannot be shipped air due to shipping restrictions of this flammable product. Can only be shipped within the contiguous states.
- Clean Burning
- No fumes or odor
- Safe for indoor use
Bio-ethanol fireplaces offer many advantages over traditional wood or even natural gas/propane fireplaces.
- Installation requires no modifications to your home. No need for gas lines, electrical outlets or chimneys.
- Exhaust gases of bio-ethanol are much cleaner, it burns more cleanly (more complete combustion)>
- You can use any plant for production of bio-ethanol, it only has to contain sugar and starch. The best choice is sugar cane, but you can also use potatoes, barley, wheat etc.
- It is carbon neutral i.e. the carbon dioxide released in the bio-ethanol production process is the same amount as the one the crops previously absorbed during photosynthesis
- The net effect of bio-ethanol use results in an overall decrease in ozone formation, an important environmental issue. (The emissions produced by burning ethanol are less reactive with sunlight).
- Bio-ethanol is considered a renewable energy resource because it is primarily the result of conversion of the sun's energy into usable energy.
All bio-ethanol fuel burns cleanly and does not produce the soot, smoke, or mess that is normally associated with a wood-burning fireplace. Our recommended ethanol fireplace fuel is made from 100% alcohol without the use of any oil at all, produced from renewable agriculture products, like barley, grains, sunflowers, corn, wheat, and potatoes, and manufactured in an earth-friendly process that does not harm the environment.
WE RECOMMEND: SMART FUEL LIQUID BIO-ETHANOL FUEL
|Country of Origin||USA|