This new super chic, Anywhere Fireplace™ Metropolitan model brings the ambiance of fire to small spaces. Its sleek tempered glass front and back and stainless steel fuel burner can be put on any steady surface – a table top, a stand, the floor or inside non-functioning fireplace to finally allow you to see the beautiful dancing flames of a fire where you previously could not. Its clear glass design allows you to view the dancing flames from any angle so you can put it virtually anywhere in a room be able to enjoy the ambiance created by the real fire. It uses liquid bio-ethanol fuel and gives of no smoke, soot, ash or ash. No installation, electric or gas connection needed. Its relatively small size makes it suitable for placement in a large number of places and it is very easy to move from one place to another. Never attempt to move the fireplace while lit, hot, or filled with fuel. FUEL SOLD SEPERATELY. NEVER SUBSTITUTE ANY OTHER FUEL IN PLACE OF LIQUID FUEL FOR VENTLESS FIREPLACES. ALWAYS READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS ON YOUR FIREPLACE AND THE FUEL BOTTLE
- Ventless, needs no chimney, no gas or electric hook up
- Use on a table or ground, any steady surface, Safe for indoor use
- Burns ONLY Eco-friendly Bio-ethanol LIQUID fuel made for ventless fireplaces
Bio-ethanol fireplaces offer many advantages over traditional wood or even natural gas/propane fireplaces.
- Installation requires no modifications to your home. No need for gas lines, electrical outlets or chimneys.
- Exhaust gases of bio-ethanol are much cleaner, it burns more cleanly (more complete combustion)>
- You can use any plant for production of bio-ethanol, it only has to contain sugar and starch. The best choice is sugar cane, but you can also use potatoes, barley, wheat etc.
- It is carbon neutral i.e. the carbon dioxide released in the bio-ethanol production process is the same amount as the one the crops previously absorbed during photosynthesis
- The net effect of bio-ethanol use results in an overall decrease in ozone formation, an important environmental issue. (The emissions produced by burning ethanol are less reactive with sunlight).
- Bio-ethanol is considered a renewable energy resource because it is primarily the result of conversion of the sun's energy into usable energy.
All bio-ethanol fuel burns cleanly and does not produce the soot, smoke, or mess that is normally associated with a wood-burning fireplace. Our recommended ethanol fireplace fuel is made from 100% alcohol without the use of any oil at all, produced from renewable agriculture products, like barley, grains, sunflowers, corn, wheat, and potatoes, and manufactured in an earth-friendly process that does not harm the environment.
WE RECOMMEND: SMART FUEL LIQUID BIO-ETHANOL FUEL
|Color||Stainless Steel with Glass|
|Materials||Stainless Steel with Glass|
|Assembly||no assembly required|
|Dimensions||14 x 5 x 11|
|Fuel||Liquid Bio-ethanol for ventless fireplaces|
|Country of Origin||China|