This unique and striking 2in1 design of these Anywhere Fireplace® OR Lantern series gives you the option to either use it as a GEL FUEL fireplace that will give you beautiful dancing flames OR use it as a lantern by switching out the cup for the candle holder (included). As a lantern, just insert a candle into the candle holder and lower it into the lantern body. Also, you can wind fairy lights in the lantern body for a different and unique take on a lantern. Then, just flip up the handle and hang it up on a secure hook or place it on a table or floor to give you the romance of a flickering candle or the magical festive sparkle of fairy lights. The striking hand woven, premium nickel plated wire and polished stainless steel designs of this fireplace OR lantern will make a dramatic statement whichever way you choose to use it and anywhere you will place it – indoors, but especially outdoors. It is ideal for formal occasions, such as weddings and versatile enough to create dazzle for other gatherings, such as birthday parties, holiday celebration or everyday décor. SIZE 10.5" diameter x 6.75" high This Fireplace Only uses 13Oz Gel Fuel Cans made specifically for ventless fireplaces. (Sold Separately) Note, there are Gel Fuel cans on the market that have citronella oil in them. If using the Gel Can with Citronella Oil, it can only be used outdoors. A Gel Can will burn approx 2.5 hours.
- 2 in 1 Fireplace OR Lantern
- Gel Fuel Fireplace
- Lantern for use with up to 3.5" Candle
Bio-ethanol fireplaces offer many advantages over traditional wood or even natural gas/propane fireplaces.
- Installation requires no modifications to your home. No need for gas lines, electrical outlets or chimneys.
- Exhaust gases of bio-ethanol are much cleaner, it burns more cleanly (more complete combustion)>
- You can use any plant for production of bio-ethanol, it only has to contain sugar and starch. The best choice is sugar cane, but you can also use potatoes, barley, wheat etc.
- It is carbon neutral i.e. the carbon dioxide released in the bio-ethanol production process is the same amount as the one the crops previously absorbed during photosynthesis
- The net effect of bio-ethanol use results in an overall decrease in ozone formation, an important environmental issue. (The emissions produced by burning ethanol are less reactive with sunlight).
- Bio-ethanol is considered a renewable energy resource because it is primarily the result of conversion of the sun's energy into usable energy.
All bio-ethanol fuel burns cleanly and does not produce the soot, smoke, or mess that is normally associated with a wood-burning fireplace. Our recommended ethanol fireplace fuel is made from 100% alcohol without the use of any oil at all, produced from renewable agriculture products, like barley, grains, sunflowers, corn, wheat, and potatoes, and manufactured in an earth-friendly process that does not harm the environment.
WE RECOMMEND: SMART FUEL LIQUID BIO-ETHANOL FUEL
|Assembly||no assembly required|
|Dimensions||10.5 x 7 x 10|
|Fuel||Gel Fuel Can|
|Country of Origin||India|