The indoor/outdoor Madison model Anywhere Fireplace™ will give any space that WOW factor. Its grand size and clean elegant lines is truly a show stopper and focal point as it sits on the floor of your living room, bedroom, patio, porch…. No need to install gas lines or undergo major construction to get the ambiance of a large fireplace. It is specially made with an outdoor grade powder coating so you can choose to use it outdoors as well as indoors and the elements will not affect its satin black finish. You will not want to leave the burner outdoors however because you don’t want to get water in it. FUEL SOLD SEPERATELY. NEVER SUBSTITUTE ANY OTHER FUEL IN PLACE OF LIQUID FUEL FOR VENTLESS FIREPLACES. ALWAYS READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS ON YOUR FIREPLACE AND THE FUEL BOTTLE
- Ventless, needs no chimney, no gas or electric hook up
- Burns ONLY Eco-friendly Bio-ethanol LIQUID fuel made for ventless fireplaces
- Outdoor powder coating allows use indoors or out
Bio-ethanol fireplaces offer many advantages over traditional wood or even natural gas/propane fireplaces.
- Installation requires no modifications to your home. No need for gas lines, electrical outlets or chimneys.
- Exhaust gases of bio-ethanol are much cleaner, it burns more cleanly (more complete combustion)>
- You can use any plant for production of bio-ethanol, it only has to contain sugar and starch. The best choice is sugar cane, but you can also use potatoes, barley, wheat etc.
- It is carbon neutral i.e. the carbon dioxide released in the bio-ethanol production process is the same amount as the one the crops previously absorbed during photosynthesis
- The net effect of bio-ethanol use results in an overall decrease in ozone formation, an important environmental issue. (The emissions produced by burning ethanol are less reactive with sunlight).
- Bio-ethanol is considered a renewable energy resource because it is primarily the result of conversion of the sun's energy into usable energy.
All bio-ethanol fuel burns cleanly and does not produce the soot, smoke, or mess that is normally associated with a wood-burning fireplace. Our recommended ethanol fireplace fuel is made from 100% alcohol without the use of any oil at all, produced from renewable agriculture products, like barley, grains, sunflowers, corn, wheat, and potatoes, and manufactured in an earth-friendly process that does not harm the environment.
WE RECOMMEND: SMART FUEL LIQUID BIO-ETHANOL FUEL
|Color||Satin Black Paint|
|Materials||Black powder coated metal suspended b/w tempered glass|
|Dimensions||27.5 x 14 x23.5|
|Fuel||Liquid Bio-ethanol for ventless fireplaces|
|Country of Origin||China|