This polished stainless torch is the same size as a Gel Fuel Can so you now have the option to convert any of your gel fuel fireplaces to a citronella torch. For outdoor use only, just fill this torch with citronella oil or lamp oil and use instead of your Gel Fuel Cans and you can get the bug protection or candle light you desire shoudl you choose not to use the large Gel Fuel Can. Outdoor use only.
- Converts any Gel Fuel can fireplace to a citronella or lamp oil burner
- Outdoor Use Only
- Polished design allows it to be used by itsself or in place of a Gel Fuel Can - Outdoors Only
Bio-ethanol fireplaces offer many advantages over traditional wood or even natural gas/propane fireplaces.
- Installation requires no modifications to your home. No need for gas lines, electrical outlets or chimneys.
- Exhaust gases of bio-ethanol are much cleaner, it burns more cleanly (more complete combustion)>
- You can use any plant for production of bio-ethanol, it only has to contain sugar and starch. The best choice is sugar cane, but you can also use potatoes, barley, wheat etc.
- It is carbon neutral i.e. the carbon dioxide released in the bio-ethanol production process is the same amount as the one the crops previously absorbed during photosynthesis
- The net effect of bio-ethanol use results in an overall decrease in ozone formation, an important environmental issue. (The emissions produced by burning ethanol are less reactive with sunlight).
- Bio-ethanol is considered a renewable energy resource because it is primarily the result of conversion of the sun's energy into usable energy.
All bio-ethanol fuel burns cleanly and does not produce the soot, smoke, or mess that is normally associated with a wood-burning fireplace. Our recommended ethanol fireplace fuel is made from 100% alcohol without the use of any oil at all, produced from renewable agriculture products, like barley, grains, sunflowers, corn, wheat, and potatoes, and manufactured in an earth-friendly process that does not harm the environment.
WE RECOMMEND: SMART FUEL LIQUID BIO-ETHANOL FUEL
|Color||Polished Stainless Steel|
|Country of Origin||India|