Ever heard the saying, “the best things come in small packages”? That definitely applies to this fabulous table top fireplace. Anywhere Fireplace™ Empire model is the perfect answer to get the ambiance of fire, indoors or outdoors, on a table, on a ledge, on a step, on a column. This contemporary and unique, stainless steel tabletop fireplace makes a cozy, but dramatic statement anywhere you choose to put it, your den, your patio or deck, indoors or out. It’s light weight and easily movable with no permanent installation so you can move it from room to room, inside to outside and back again. The top is slightly recessed to make room for the polished stones (included) to add a decorative touch around the dancing flames. A long handled stainless steel fire snuffer is included to extinguish the flame. This fireplace ONLY USES 13 oz Gel Fuel Cans for Fireplaces. FUEL SOLD SEPERATELY. We recommend SunJel Gel Cans for this model. This fuels are safe for indoor use and put off no harmful toxins into the air. Please be sure to not confuse with other kinds of fuels sold for cars and other non-fireplace applications.
- Indoor or Outdoor Use ONLY with 13 oz Gel Fuel Cans
- Use on a table or ground, any steady surface
- Lightweight to relocate easily (never while lit or hot)
Bio-ethanol fireplaces offer many advantages over traditional wood or even natural gas/propane fireplaces.
- Installation requires no modifications to your home. No need for gas lines, electrical outlets or chimneys.
- Exhaust gases of bio-ethanol are much cleaner, it burns more cleanly (more complete combustion)>
- You can use any plant for production of bio-ethanol, it only has to contain sugar and starch. The best choice is sugar cane, but you can also use potatoes, barley, wheat etc.
- It is carbon neutral i.e. the carbon dioxide released in the bio-ethanol production process is the same amount as the one the crops previously absorbed during photosynthesis
- The net effect of bio-ethanol use results in an overall decrease in ozone formation, an important environmental issue. (The emissions produced by burning ethanol are less reactive with sunlight).
- Bio-ethanol is considered a renewable energy resource because it is primarily the result of conversion of the sun's energy into usable energy.
All bio-ethanol fuel burns cleanly and does not produce the soot, smoke, or mess that is normally associated with a wood-burning fireplace. Our recommended ethanol fireplace fuel is made from 100% alcohol without the use of any oil at all, produced from renewable agriculture products, like barley, grains, sunflowers, corn, wheat, and potatoes, and manufactured in an earth-friendly process that does not harm the environment.
WE RECOMMEND: SMART FUEL LIQUID BIO-ETHANOL FUEL
|Assembly||no assembly required|
|Dimensions||12 x 12 x 6|
|Fuel||Gel Fuel Can|
|Country of Origin||China|