Add some style and uniqueness to your BBQs and outdoor seating areas while repelling those annoying and biting mosquitoes and insects with the Anywhere Table Top Garden Torch. One or more can be placed on any flat surface to radiate glorious light and repel insects to insure your outdoor time is most enjoyable. A Pair of 65” tall torches with pointed stake design is also available to insert into the ground. Both models have clean sophisticated lines in a Hammered Copper finish that will enhance any outdoor atmosphere whether it’s a barbecue, outdoor games, or any evening gathering around the patio, deck, yard or pool. The Anywhere Garden Torches™ use citronella or lamp fuel and comes with a snuffer cap for safe and easy extinguishing. A funnel is recommended for use when filling the fuel. FUEL SOLD SEPERATELY. Wipe any spills or drips off stainless steel before lighting. Never try to refill torch while burning or top is still hot. Follow all manufacturer’s instructions.
- Table Top Torch
- High quality Steel for long time outdoor use
- Light and insect protection to any outdoor area
Bio-ethanol fireplaces offer many advantages over traditional wood or even natural gas/propane fireplaces.
- Installation requires no modifications to your home. No need for gas lines, electrical outlets or chimneys.
- Exhaust gases of bio-ethanol are much cleaner, it burns more cleanly (more complete combustion)>
- You can use any plant for production of bio-ethanol, it only has to contain sugar and starch. The best choice is sugar cane, but you can also use potatoes, barley, wheat etc.
- It is carbon neutral i.e. the carbon dioxide released in the bio-ethanol production process is the same amount as the one the crops previously absorbed during photosynthesis
- The net effect of bio-ethanol use results in an overall decrease in ozone formation, an important environmental issue. (The emissions produced by burning ethanol are less reactive with sunlight).
- Bio-ethanol is considered a renewable energy resource because it is primarily the result of conversion of the sun's energy into usable energy.
All bio-ethanol fuel burns cleanly and does not produce the soot, smoke, or mess that is normally associated with a wood-burning fireplace. Our recommended ethanol fireplace fuel is made from 100% alcohol without the use of any oil at all, produced from renewable agriculture products, like barley, grains, sunflowers, corn, wheat, and potatoes, and manufactured in an earth-friendly process that does not harm the environment.
WE RECOMMEND: SMART FUEL LIQUID BIO-ETHANOL FUEL
|Country of Origin||India|