At 65″ tall, the stainless steel contemporary designs of the Anywhere Garden Torches™ will light up and add style, sophistication, and ambiance to any outdoor space. Sold in sets of two, you can arrange 2, 4 6, 8 or more torches anyway you would like; along a pathway, around the pool, on the perimeter of your back yard, or anywhere you choose. Used with citronella torch fuel it will repel insects to maximize your outdoor enjoyment. Each torch comes with long lasting wick and a snuffer cap to extinguish the flame and keep your wick dry when not in use. By combining this 65″ inch ground torch with matching table torch you can not only coordinate the décor, but also bring light and insect protection anywhere you need it. A funnel is recommended for use when filling with fuel. FUEL SOLD SEPERATELY.Wipe any spills or drips off stainless steel before lighting. Never try to refill torch while burning or top is still hot.
- 2 Torches per package
- Stainless Steel Body and pole
- uses citronella oil/fuel
Bio-ethanol fireplaces offer many advantages over traditional wood or even natural gas/propane fireplaces.
- Installation requires no modifications to your home. No need for gas lines, electrical outlets or chimneys.
- Exhaust gases of bio-ethanol are much cleaner, it burns more cleanly (more complete combustion)>
- You can use any plant for production of bio-ethanol, it only has to contain sugar and starch. The best choice is sugar cane, but you can also use potatoes, barley, wheat etc.
- It is carbon neutral i.e. the carbon dioxide released in the bio-ethanol production process is the same amount as the one the crops previously absorbed during photosynthesis
- The net effect of bio-ethanol use results in an overall decrease in ozone formation, an important environmental issue. (The emissions produced by burning ethanol are less reactive with sunlight).
- Bio-ethanol is considered a renewable energy resource because it is primarily the result of conversion of the sun's energy into usable energy.
All bio-ethanol fuel burns cleanly and does not produce the soot, smoke, or mess that is normally associated with a wood-burning fireplace. Our recommended ethanol fireplace fuel is made from 100% alcohol without the use of any oil at all, produced from renewable agriculture products, like barley, grains, sunflowers, corn, wheat, and potatoes, and manufactured in an earth-friendly process that does not harm the environment.
WE RECOMMEND: SMART FUEL LIQUID BIO-ETHANOL FUEL
|Dimensions||65 inchs tall 1.5 dia|
|Country of Origin||China|