This elegant , Anywhere Fireplace™ Chatsworth gel fuel table top model fireplace brings the ambiance of real fire to your space, indoors or out. The Chatsworth is part of the a beautiful botanical series that makes your table bloom with its sophisticated design and silver or gold patina. Place it on any steady surface – a dining table, coffee table, countertop… anywhere you wish to enjoy the dancing flames of a real fire. It is clean burning, so you may use it indoors or out, move it from your den to your patio and back to your dining or bedroom. It is made of aluminum, so should you choose to leave it outdoors, without the fear of rusting, pitting or corrosion. Alternatively, the damper handle can be removed for use with a tea light instead of using it as a fireplace. You may also use it as a planter or display a bottle of wine in this attractive model. It requires the use of a 13 oz GEL FUEL can made specifically for gel can fireplaces. We recommend SunJel Gel Cans for this model. This fuels are safe for indoor use and put off no harmful toxins into the air. Please be sure to not confuse with other kinds of fuels sold for cars and other non-fireplace applications.
- Indoor or Outdoor Use ONLY with 13 oz Gel Fuel Cans
- Use on a table or ground, any steady surface
- Lightweight to relocate easily (never while lit or hot)
Bio-ethanol fireplaces offer many advantages over traditional wood or even natural gas/propane fireplaces.
- Installation requires no modifications to your home. No need for gas lines, electrical outlets or chimneys.
- Exhaust gases of bio-ethanol are much cleaner, it burns more cleanly (more complete combustion)>
- You can use any plant for production of bio-ethanol, it only has to contain sugar and starch. The best choice is sugar cane, but you can also use potatoes, barley, wheat etc.
- It is carbon neutral i.e. the carbon dioxide released in the bio-ethanol production process is the same amount as the one the crops previously absorbed during photosynthesis
- The net effect of bio-ethanol use results in an overall decrease in ozone formation, an important environmental issue. (The emissions produced by burning ethanol are less reactive with sunlight).
- Bio-ethanol is considered a renewable energy resource because it is primarily the result of conversion of the sun's energy into usable energy.
All bio-ethanol fuel burns cleanly and does not produce the soot, smoke, or mess that is normally associated with a wood-burning fireplace. Our recommended ethanol fireplace fuel is made from 100% alcohol without the use of any oil at all, produced from renewable agriculture products, like barley, grains, sunflowers, corn, wheat, and potatoes, and manufactured in an earth-friendly process that does not harm the environment.
WE RECOMMEND: SMART FUEL LIQUID BIO-ETHANOL FUEL
|Assembly||no assembly required|
|Dimensions||14 x 14x7.5|
|Fuel||Gel Fuel Can|
|Country of Origin||India|