The Anywhere Fireplace Broadway model combines the sophisticated elegance of beige lacquer and glass fireplace with all the benefits of a bio-ethanol fireplace-no installation, clean burning, ventless, needs no chimney, gas or electric hook-up. The gracefully curved body of the fireplace will add a distinctive focal point to any room in which you choose to place it and will work with any decor. You may use it safely indoors or outdoors, just be sure to either cover it or bring the burner inside so water does not get into it if you choose to use it outdoors. Place it on the floor or on a large table and its beautiful dancing flames you will create the perfect ambiance. It USES LIQUID ETHANOL FUEL made only for fireplaces. FUEL SOLD SEPERATELY. Never substitute any other fuel. Be sure to NOT confuse it with the bio-ethanol and other fuels sold for cars other none fireplace applications.
- Ventless, needs no chimney, no gas or electric hook up
- For use on Any Steadu Surface Indoors or Outdoors
- Burns ONLY Eco-friendly Bio-ethanol LIQUID fuel made for ventless fireplaces
Bio-ethanol fireplaces offer many advantages over traditional wood or even natural gas/propane fireplaces.
- Installation requires no modifications to your home. No need for gas lines, electrical outlets or chimneys.
- Exhaust gases of bio-ethanol are much cleaner, it burns more cleanly (more complete combustion)>
- You can use any plant for production of bio-ethanol, it only has to contain sugar and starch. The best choice is sugar cane, but you can also use potatoes, barley, wheat etc.
- It is carbon neutral i.e. the carbon dioxide released in the bio-ethanol production process is the same amount as the one the crops previously absorbed during photosynthesis
- The net effect of bio-ethanol use results in an overall decrease in ozone formation, an important environmental issue. (The emissions produced by burning ethanol are less reactive with sunlight).
- Bio-ethanol is considered a renewable energy resource because it is primarily the result of conversion of the sun's energy into usable energy.
All bio-ethanol fuel burns cleanly and does not produce the soot, smoke, or mess that is normally associated with a wood-burning fireplace. Our recommended ethanol fireplace fuel is made from 100% alcohol without the use of any oil at all, produced from renewable agriculture products, like barley, grains, sunflowers, corn, wheat, and potatoes, and manufactured in an earth-friendly process that does not harm the environment.
WE RECOMMEND: SMART FUEL LIQUID BIO-ETHANOL FUEL
|Color||High Gloss Beige Paint|
|Materials||High Gloss Beige Powder Coatmetal with Tempered Glass|
|Assembly||minimal assembly required|
|Dimensions||23.5 x 14 x17.75|
|Fuel||Liquid Bio-ethanol for ventless fireplaces|
|Country of Origin||China|