The Cartier is a decorative tabletop fire feature that is designed for both indoor and outdoor use.
The unique flame on this model spins like a vortex.
This tabletop will burn for approximately 3 hours with 1 fill of superior quality bio ethanol fuel. Included in the box is one 16oz bottle of superior quality bio ethanol fuel, tempered safety glasses, a snuffer and an easy pour spout.
This unit comes with a 3 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty.
The glass can be custom engraved with any design or logo. Call us at 855-255-3200 or write to Orders@FireplaceFeatures.com to get a quote.
Bio-ethanol fireplaces offer many advantages over traditional wood or even natural gas/propane fireplaces.
- Installation requires no modifications to your home. No need for gas lines, electrical outlets or chimneys.
- Exhaust gases of bio-ethanol are much cleaner, it burns more cleanly (more complete combustion)
- You can use any plant for production of bio-ethanol, it only has to contain sugar and starch. The best choice is sugar cane, but you can also use potatoes, barley, wheat etc.
- It is carbon neutral i.e. the carbon dioxide released in the bio-ethanol production process is the same amount as the one the crops previously absorbed during photosynthesis
- The net effect of bio-ethanol use results in an overall decrease in ozone formation, an important environmental issue. (The emissions produced by burning ethanol are less reactive with sunlight).
- Bio-ethanol is considered a renewable energy resource because it is primarily the result of conversion of the sun's energy into usable energy.
All bio-ethanol fuel burns cleanly and does not produce the soot, smoke, or mess that is normally associated with a wood-burning fireplace. Our recommended ethanol fireplace fuel is made from 100% alcohol without the use of any oil at all, produced from renewable agriculture products, like barley, grains, sunflowers, corn, wheat, and potatoes, and manufactured in an earth-friendly process that does not harm the environment.
WE RECOMMEND: ECO-FEU SUPERIOR QUALITY BIO-ETHANOL FUEL
Specifications and Features
- Style: Tabletop
- Dimensions: 7 1/8'' x 7 1/8'' x 13 13/16''
- Burner: 440 ml
- Burn Time: Up to 3.5 hours on 1 fill
- Flame Height: Up to 10'' *The flame on this model spins like a vortex*
- Indoor/Outdoor: YES* Cannot be left out in the rain
- Included: Easy Pour Spout, Snuffer, Burner and 16oz Superior Quality Bio Ethanol Bottle
- Features: Designed in Montreal Canada, full steel construction, burner made out of 304 stainless steel, Tempered Safety Glass
- Guarantee: Eco-Feu 3 Year Limited Waranty
- Fuel: Eco-Feu Superior Quality Bioethanol Fuel
Such an attractive way to warm up.