Its modern style and unique design makes the Anywhere Fireplace™ Oasis a favorite for the ambiance of a small fire indoors or outdoors. It can be placed on a table as a center piece or along a walkway ,patio or poolside to provide the interesting and distinctive glow of the real fire. Liven your living space with this portable fireplace. White polished rocks are provided, however you can choose to replace them with other color rocks, marbles, shells, sea glass etc. to suit your mood, a holiday or to change things up a little. This fireplace ONLY USES 13 oz Gel Fuel Cans for Fireplaces. FUEL SOLD SEPERATELY. We recommend SunJel Gel Cans for this model. This fuels are safe for indoor use and put off no harmful toxins into the air. Please be sure to not confuse with other kinds of fuels sold for cars and other non-fireplace applications.
- Indoor or Outdoor Use ONLY with 13 oz Gel Fuel Cans
- Use on a table or ground, any steady surface
- Lightweight to relocate easily (never while lit or hot)
Bio-ethanol fireplaces offer many advantages over traditional wood or even natural gas/propane fireplaces.
- Installation requires no modifications to your home. No need for gas lines, electrical outlets or chimneys.
- Exhaust gases of bio-ethanol are much cleaner, it burns more cleanly (more complete combustion)>
- You can use any plant for production of bio-ethanol, it only has to contain sugar and starch. The best choice is sugar cane, but you can also use potatoes, barley, wheat etc.
- It is carbon neutral i.e. the carbon dioxide released in the bio-ethanol production process is the same amount as the one the crops previously absorbed during photosynthesis
- The net effect of bio-ethanol use results in an overall decrease in ozone formation, an important environmental issue. (The emissions produced by burning ethanol are less reactive with sunlight).
- Bio-ethanol is considered a renewable energy resource because it is primarily the result of conversion of the sun's energy into usable energy.
All bio-ethanol fuel burns cleanly and does not produce the soot, smoke, or mess that is normally associated with a wood-burning fireplace. Our recommended ethanol fireplace fuel is made from 100% alcohol without the use of any oil at all, produced from renewable agriculture products, like barley, grains, sunflowers, corn, wheat, and potatoes, and manufactured in an earth-friendly process that does not harm the environment.
WE RECOMMEND: SMART FUEL LIQUID BIO-ETHANOL FUEL
|Assembly||no assembly required|
|Dimensions||13.5 x 13.5 x 7.5|
|Fuel||Gel Fuel Can|
|Country of Origin||China|