The unique and stylish Hudson model Anywhere Fireplace™ will add elegance and sophistication to your space, indoors or outdoors. Not small, yet not big, but don’t be mistaken, it will add large impact to any space. Its flames will dance between to glass on 3 sides while it warms up your room and atmosphere. Place it on the floor, a table top, on a stand or wherever you can admire its beautiful real flames. The body is made with an outdoor grade powder coating so you can also use it outdoors as well as indoors and the outdoor elements will not affect its satin black finish. You will not want to leave the burner outdoors however, because you don't want water to get into it. USE ONLY liquid bio-ethanol fuel made for ventless fireplaces. FUEL SOLD SEPERATELY. NEVER SUBSTITUTE ANY OTHER FUEL IN PLACE OF LIQUID FUEL FOR VENTLESS FIREPLACES. ALWAYS READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS ON YOUR FIREPLACE AND THE FUEL BOTTLE
- Ventless, needs no chimney, no gas or electric hook up
- Burns ONLY Eco-friendly Bio-ethanol LIQUID fuel made for ventless fireplaces
- Outdoor powder coating allows use indoors or out
Bio-ethanol fireplaces offer many advantages over traditional wood or even natural gas/propane fireplaces.
- Installation requires no modifications to your home. No need for gas lines, electrical outlets or chimneys.
- Exhaust gases of bio-ethanol are much cleaner, it burns more cleanly (more complete combustion)>
- You can use any plant for production of bio-ethanol, it only has to contain sugar and starch. The best choice is sugar cane, but you can also use potatoes, barley, wheat etc.
- It is carbon neutral i.e. the carbon dioxide released in the bio-ethanol production process is the same amount as the one the crops previously absorbed during photosynthesis
- The net effect of bio-ethanol use results in an overall decrease in ozone formation, an important environmental issue. (The emissions produced by burning ethanol are less reactive with sunlight).
- Bio-ethanol is considered a renewable energy resource because it is primarily the result of conversion of the sun's energy into usable energy.
All bio-ethanol fuel burns cleanly and does not produce the soot, smoke, or mess that is normally associated with a wood-burning fireplace. Our recommended ethanol fireplace fuel is made from 100% alcohol without the use of any oil at all, produced from renewable agriculture products, like barley, grains, sunflowers, corn, wheat, and potatoes, and manufactured in an earth-friendly process that does not harm the environment.
WE RECOMMEND: SMART FUEL LIQUID BIO-ETHANOL FUEL
|Color||Satin Black Paint|
|Materials||Black powder coated metal suspended b/w tempered glass|
|Dimensions||12 x 12 x20|
|Fuel||Liquid Bio-ethanol for ventless fireplaces|
|Country of Origin||China|